Now Hiring- General Labors/Waterproofers
- Work toward completion of daily projects by performing assigned tasks while ensuring company policies, procedures, and safety guidelines are followed.
- Follow directions assigned by Foreman to bring jobs to completion at a pace to ensure efficiency, safety, and quality.
- Develop/expand knowledge of proper handling of materials/tools, as well as approved methods of installation of waterproofing and foundation repair.
- Assist Foreman & teammates with ensuring materials, tools, and equipment needed for each job are properly loaded into trucks/unladed at jobsite.
- Communicate with Supervisor regarding details of the job. Escalate concerns/issues appropriately.
- Compliance with all safety rules and regulations.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Lifting a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Working in confined workspaces that may require crawling, kneeling, crouching
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Carrying, climbing, pulling, sitting, stooping
- Ability to operate and work on a Forklift, Boom lift and/or scissor lift.
- Ability to work in high locations
- Ability to withstand working in different weather environments including extreme cold and heat
Work Experience / Qualifications:
- Construction experience, preferably in commercial caulking/waterproofing
- Experience using power tools
- Understanding of plans/blueprints
- Verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to write legibly and error-free
- Ability to complete physically intensive work and follow direction
- Mature, trustworthy, dependable
- Honesty & integrity
- Good work ethic
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.A